- Please complete print out the Declaration Form and Department Intake Form.
- Print the appropriate checklist to bring to the advisor.
- List of Advisor walk-in hours can be found here:
Information from Registrars: http://www.sfsu.edu/~admisrec/reg/changemajor.html
- Declaration Form with less than 96 units
- Major declaration form for more than 96 units
- Add Secondary Major (form)
- Minor declaration form for more than 96 units
First Time Student Roadmap (4 year)
Transfer Student Roadmap (2 year)
If you are unable to print the checklists as a full page, please stop by Ethnic Studies Psychology Building, Room EP 103, between 9 am to 12 pm or 1 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, for a hardcopy.
TRANSFER STUDENTS: Please visit Assist.org to research which courses you can apply to the major or minor. For more information on the admission process, please visit: http://www.sfsu.edu/prospect/apply/transfer.html
If you experience any problems with the department forms, please try a different browser. Some internet browsers are not compatible with SFSU sites. We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari.
If you continue to experience problems after trying a different browser, please contact the Latina/Latino Studies Department Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org