- Please complete/print out the Declaration Form and Department Intake Form
- Print the appropriate checklist to bring to the advisor
- Your preliminary advising session will be with a Counselor at the Student Engagement Center.
- List of Faculty Advisor walk-in hours can be found here: Current Faculty
Information from Registrars: http://www.sfsu.edu/~admisrec/reg/changemajor.html
- Declaration Form with less than 96 units
- Major declaration form for more than 96 units
- Add Secondary Major (form)
- Minor declaration form for more than 96 units
First Time Student Roadmap (4 year)
Transfer Student Roadmap (2 year)
Please download, add your information, and rename the forms before saving.
If you are unable to print the checklists as a full page, please stop by Ethnic Studies Psychology Building, Room EP 103, between 9 am to 12 pm or 1 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, for a hardcopy.
TRANSFER STUDENTS: Please visit Assist.org to research which courses you can apply to the major or minor. For more information on the admission process, please visit: http://www.sfsu.edu/prospect/apply/transfer.html
If you experience any problems with the department forms, please try a different browser. Some internet browsers are not compatible with SFSU sites. We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari.
If you continue to experience problems after trying a different browser, please contact the Latina/Latino Studies Department Staff at email@example.com